gasleak 2: the fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what show/s are you watching right now? :)

3 posters

Go down

what show/s are you watching right now? :) Empty what show/s are you watching right now? :)

Post by frogsfrogs Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:03 am

ummmm like are you guys watching anything. is it good, would you recommend it?

I think having personal forums is SOOOO funny and good and also! hey lol. I can post some random shit and keep it all in one place and ask questions for everyone to answer at their own pace !!! cute.

I am watching a lot of anime recently!!! I've got a few current season shows I've been keeping up with that are really really good:

Hirae, Barnaby, and I are watching Spy x Family together. It is just as good as the hype!! Fantastically funny and heartfelt in the right moments. If you're interested, super go for it. It has a great first (few) episodes.
Komi Can't Communicate (s2) has been fun! I like this show less, generally, than my others, but it's so feel-good. It's funny, and sometimes the writing of Komi's social anxiety real hits close to home. They actually have made me care a lot about the generic boy main character, now, so that's a great feat!!
Kaguya-sama: Love is War (s3) is REALLY fucking good. My god. I want someone to watch this one so we can share in it SOOOO bad. It's such such a good show. It's also SUPER super funny, it starts out incredibly episodic but the romantic plot progression and character arcs in general have me hooked now. The slow burn set up is really fantastic. I'm caught up fully with this one, the finale airs soon, and something big is about to happen. I am so excited bounce

That's what I'm currently working my way through!! I suppose comedy + romance element shows have been my main dish recently, and the one I plan to go watch next, Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie is just that too oops. In a few weeks I think Made In Abyss returns with a season 2 soo 👀👀👀!! That'll switch me up. I am personally excited for that, I like made in abyss a lot and read the whole manga, but also ummmm I think I can recommend it to literally no one and none of you. You know how that is .. I've also been thinking about my magical guy oc, so I'm eyeing a few shows from the genre, recently, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to those Smile I should totally learn more about precure. I watched. a single episode years ago of whatever magical girl show it is where they transform with a phone app + the main character is a boy(*?) who uses it and loves transforming and presenting totally as a girl ?? So. Very interested to see which the hell show that was and what they do with this in the series.

Whaaaat are you all up to!? Tell me right now in the youtube comments pls and ty
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs

Back to top Go down

what show/s are you watching right now? :) Empty Re: what show/s are you watching right now? :)

Post by DraconicDetective Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:20 am

its not a show but i have been watching every single ro ramdin video lately. in release order rn, oldest to newest. um. i was gonna link her channel but i cant post external links for 7 days bc im a new member. which is insane. im gonna send you all a virus now on discord, ok? but anyuway

we neeeeed to go back to shikimori but ive been busy/tired but im better now so i think we can do that soon.

i started tokyo mew mew again but im trying to find a show in french to watch?? i need to. language engage. immersion. umm. so ive been trying to hold off on too many animes. but ive seen a few on tumblr that are coming out soon that i want to start so who knows how long this will last.

i need to go back to watching my animes on my tumblr but idk thats later when im not playing catch-up with all my things to do. im no longer in a watch things period im in a do things period so commentary(*) youtube while i play with applications is where im at
DraconicDetective
DraconicDetective
Admin

Back to top Go down

what show/s are you watching right now? :) Empty Re: what show/s are you watching right now? :)

Post by frogsfrogs Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:36 am

OMGGGG TOKYO MEW MEW!!! When the reboot of that starts coming out... bounce I need to see it. Also OH oh I just remembered I should try some card captor sakura also, that one's really iconic for the genre but I don't know anythingggg except that there's two boys who are subtextually gay
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs

Back to top Go down

Post by bird Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:12 pm

we'ev been watching metarots/metabots in vc lately and its soooo fun. i honestly really love the character design sooo much. and the characters have a lot of heart to them.
i also would looove to watch more healer girl its sooo good.
bird
bird
Admin

https://hdtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by frogsfrogs Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:36 pm

Healer girl was such a good surprise! Barn and I were in a silly mood watching the first episode and it was really fun to lovingly make fun of but omg. It actually did such a lovely job fleshing out the characters and the worldbuilding Smile <3 I would loooove to see more sometime hell yeah. It's a great group watch
frogsfrogs
frogsfrogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum